Terms of Payment
- Subject to any special terms agreed in writing between the Buyer and the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to invoice the Buyer for the price of the Goods on or at any time after Delivery of the Goods, unless the Buyer wrongfully fails to collect the Goods or accept Delivery, in which event the Seller shall be entitled to invoice the Buyer for the Goods at any time after the Seller has notified the Buyer that the Goods are ready for collection or available for Delivery. Each invoice shall specify the order number as allocated by the Seller.
- The Buyer shall pay invoices in full and in cleared funds by the end of the month following the month of invoicing (without set-off or counterclaim). If the Buyer fails to make a payment when due then, without limiting any other remedy available to the Seller, then interest may be charged on overdue amounts, on a daily basis, at 4% above the UK base rate, as specified by the Bank of England from time to time.
- Should the Buyer become overdue on any credit account provided by the Seller, payment for ALL Goods supplied on credit shall become immediately due on demand, overriding any previous credit arrangements and the Seller shall be entitled to cancel all Contracts or suspend further deliveries to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall be entitled to recover the Purchase Price, notwithstanding that Delivery may not have taken place and the property in the Goods has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the Purchase Price shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- Should the Seller be required to enforce these Conditions against the Buyer (including, without limitation, to recover the Purchase Price of the Goods), then the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all costs and expenses (including professional and legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by the Seller arising out of or in connection with the Seller enforcing these Conditions.
We accept payments into our bank account by BACS, Internet banking transfers, Debit/Credit Card payments and Cheques.
Please note that it may take up to 7 days to process a cheque payment as we are reliant on the banking system. During this period supplies could be disrupted as our system waits for official clearance, so bank transfer or BACS is preferred.
Our bank details appear on your sales invoice, which our Web customers can download anytime from their secure portal.
For full terms see here