- Where a period for Delivery has been indicated by the Seller, the Buyer can normally expect to take delivery within that period. However, this is an estimate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay (or for any consequences of any delay) and time shall not be of the essence for Delivery. Where a period of Delivery is extended or delayed with or without the prior knowledge of the Buyer, the Buyer shall accept delivery and any delay in Delivery shall not give the Buyer a right to refuse delivery or cancel the Order.
- The Goods may be delivered by the Seller in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving reasonable notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall be permitted to deliver the Order in parts and each Delivery shall constitute a separate Contract and failure to deliver any one or more instalments in accordance with these Conditions or any claim by the Buyer in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Buyer to treat the Contract as a whole as repudiated.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs Delivery may be suspended and the Seller or Buyer shall promptly and without undue delay give notice in writing to the other party, and the original time for Delivery shall be extended by the period of any such suspension. If such suspension continues for longer than 90 days, either party shall have the option but not the obligation to cancel the Order.
- Neither party shall be liable for any loss caused to the other party by such suspension or termination arising under clause 2.4 except that where the Seller has incurred expenditure due to the special nature of the Order, the Seller shall be reimbursed for such expenditure.