INTRODUCING THE SERPENT FROM NAVIGATORThe new way to make flexible connections an integral part of your project, working equally well in confined spaces or fully on display.
The tubular construction has no inner liner to rupture or block. Even when the hose is bent to an acute angle, the full bore is maintained, meaning better flow and much easier installation.
Serpents are formable to the required shape and they can be reformed many times with no loss of performance.
Fully approved to NSF Reg-4 and using WRAS approved materials, Serpents are designed to make the installers job much easier. The all stainless steel construction is certified for use with potable water. The outer cover is wipe clean and will maintain its good look for years to come.
The pressure rating and flexibility of the product has been successfully tested for leakage and pressure to BS EN ISO 1086:2003 which specifies a maximum test pressure of 31.5 BAR and a leak test of 1.5 times that pressure.
The unique construction allows forming around pipes or other obstacles and once in place, it keeps it’s shape!
KEY BENEFITS• All stainless steel construction
• Formable & stays in shape
• Re-formable with no loss of performance
• Maintains full bore even when bent at acute angles
• Suitable for hot & cold water applications
• Wipe clean outer cover
• Wide range of sizes and end connections
• NSF Regulation-4 approved for use with potable water
• Great in confined spaces
• Looks good in a visible installation
• Working temperature -15c to 85c