- Leaded Capillary Solder Wire
- 500g reel
- Material: Tin-Lead
- Restricted to Professional users only
- Melting point 185-263 degrees Celsius
- Excellent capillary action
- For use on gas & heating installations
Leaded Solder Wire is designed for non-potable water plumbing and heating uses and is manufactured to produce perfect joints quickly and effectively. Highly effective solid solder wire for plumbing and heating applications, designed to produce perfect solder joints, quickly and professionally. Can be used with most grades of fluxes.